Getting Setup- Follow these steps below.
After you download the app it will ask you to sign up with your email or phone number.
Sign up with your mobile number.
After you enter your mobile number it will ask you if you're a student, teacher, parent, or administrator.
Make sure you choose student.
Tips and Advice with Using Our Alerts..
- Every alert is sent with a detailed trade plan giving you a first and second target level, stop loss, and the price to buy between.
- For risk management, we recommend using 10-20% of your total portfolio on a single trade/alert.
- There is not a set amount of alerts we send in a day or in a certain time period as we like to focus on quality rather than quantity. We send most of our swing trade alerts at the beginning of the week, and mostly stick to swing style trades because we've found they are the easiest to follow compared to day trade alerts that sometimes will move to quickly for anyone to take action.
- Our swing and breakout trade alerts are our most popular and successful alerts. Our breakout alerts are swing style trades but with small cap stocks and have the biggest profit potential. Our swing trade alerts are with more higher priced stocks and are more probable.
- If a trade alert was sent when you were away from your phone or computer that doesn't mean you have missed the trade. If the stock or forex pair is still in the buying price recommended you can still enter the trade.
- Taking two positions on one alert can sometimes help you get a better price on the trade, and creating a stop loss for 50-80% of your total position will help you not get stopped out if the market has a quick volatile movement.
Choose How You Want to Receive Our Alerts By Following These Steps Below..
If you need any help getting set up, you can email "firstname.lastname@example.org"