Getting Setup- Follow these steps below.
After you download the app it will ask you to sign up with your email or phone number, sign up with your mobile number. (Later we'll show you how to set only push alerts on so you don't get blown up with text messages)
After you enter your mobile number it will ask you if you're a student, teacher, parent, or administrator, make sure you choose student.
Next it will ask you for a class code.
If you trade stocks type in "swingtrade".
If you trade forex type in "forexswing"
The class code for each alert channel we offer is listed below. You can also click the button to join the class as well.
Tips and Advice with Using Our Alerts
- Every alert is sent with a detailed trade plan giving you a target, stop loss, and the price to buy between.
- For risk management we recommend using 10-20% of your total portfolio on a single trade/alert.
- There is not a set amount of alerts we send in a day or in a certain time period as we like to focus on quality rather than quantity. Our swing and breakout trades are our most popular and most successful alerts. Our breakout trade alerts are swing style trades but with small cap stocks, and our swing trade alerts are with more higher priced stocks.
- For the most part we like to stick to stocks that are trading under $20 to reach our goal of hitting 60-120% returns per month but we trade large cap stocks as well.
- Some tips I would recommend following these alerts- If a trade was sent when you were away from your phone or computer and it is still in the buying price recommended you can still take on that trade. Taking two positions on one alert can help you sometimes get a better price on the trade and creating a stop loss for 50-80% of your trade will help you not get stopped out if the market has a quick volatile movement.